As summer is approaching, trying to find the perfect place to visit can be time consuming or difficult. There are so many beautiful vacation spots that it can become tiresome to start a list of possibilities. Thankfully, U.S. News and World Report came out with a list of places to visit in 2018-2019.
With the help of Google Earth Pro, below is a tour of the top ten places to visit for vacation.
10. New York City- Can visit Central Park, Broadway stages, Times Square, and other museums and neighborhoods.
09. Dubai, United Arab Emirates- Can visit the Burj Khalifa (tallest building in the world), the Dubai mall, Ski Dubai, and also learn about Middle Eastern Traditions.
08. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona- Can visit a popular National Park that allows one to get in touch with nature by hiking, rafting, and other outdoor activities.
07. Phuket, Thailand- Can visit the Andaman Sea, spend time on beaches, sail, snorkel, and be introduces to different cuisines.
06. South Island, New Zealand- Can visit Mount Cook, watch wildlife, kayak, sail, hike, and enjoy nature.
05. London- Can visit Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the London Eye, and other friendly attractions.
04. Tahiti, French Polynesia- Can visit different beaches, waterfalls, museums, and learn about the history of the island.
03. Rome- Can visit the Galleria Borghese, the Colosseum, different chapels, and various food and wine selections.
02. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming- Can view different wildlife, hike trails, enjoy natures scenery of trees, lakes, and spring waters.
01. Paris- Can visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre museum, the Champs-Élysées, and enjoy different cafes and restaurants.